Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 package fast-rising yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup very hot water (120 deg)
- Combine all-purpose flour, yeast, & salt in a bowl. Add water and stir until smooth. Mix enough of the whole wheat flour in to make a soft dough.
- Knead on a floured surface until smooth & elastic (3-5 minutes). Cover dough with the bowl and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Spread dough on the pan, add toppings, & cook 20 minutes at 425 deg.
6 slices = 101 calories / 0.3g fat /3.5 g protein / 21g carbs